Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Writing

ATTENTION PLEASE COMMENT.
Hi, I am on here. I am on here because I want to tell all the followers, members Presidents and Every one to go onto Pink Clouds and Golden Skies, because I have puncuated it. Thank you that was all I needed to tell you.
(Let us see who comments.)
-Dreamer

4 comments:

  1. I comment.
    I challenge you, Sembers, to find one post on the blog that I have not commented on.
    Yeah.
    So yes, Dreamer, I will read Pink Clouds and Golden Skies soon. And criticize. Hopefully. So you can finish editing.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to re-read your story now, because you have puncuated your story.Yay!
    -Tiger
    P.S. My dear President Fantasy, what does "Sember" stand for? I also accept your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I await to see if you can do it.
    Oh yes, and "Sember" is a mix of "member" and "subject". You should know, faithful Sember Tiger. You made up the word.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. President Fantasy, you kind of are bragging on the blog. You are saying "I bet no one can find a post that I have not commented on." That is so totally mean.
    -A unhappy Dreamer

    ReplyDelete