Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

YOU- YOU- WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????/

PRESIDENT FANTASY, I AM SERIOUSLY DEBATING DOING SOMETHING CRAZY, BECAUSE YOU- NO I CAN'T SAY IT BECAUSE THE OTHERS MIGHT NOT HAVE READ THE NEW PART OF YOUR STORY! Why?... why did you do that? You didn't have to! You may say otherwise, but in the end, you are the author, and you could have controlled it so that THAT didn't happen. President Fantasy... you have seriously done something wrong. You have crossed the line. An invisible line, that is true, but a line all the same. You can't do this! This is wrong! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Tiger

4 comments:

  1. Tiger...Allow me to weep with you.
    I would like to tell you that I can go back and change it, or that I didn't want to do it, or that...
    Tiger, it makes me sad. But that DID have to happen. It was the ultimate twist in the tale.
    Have you read all the way to the end of what I've posted on there? Because if you have, you understand Falden's plan from the very beginning. You also understand what that certain..."event"...caused.
    I can't talk about this on the blog. Here, we'll talk about it at Shakespeare tomorrow, how about that?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds...sad. Now I have to add that it didn't affect me like Ramcol Brown's scene, but it was still sad. I can't believe that you could do that. The end of the book won't be the same...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. hu ? -Templado (sorry trying to add more to show stopper so I have to post something)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting that it didn't affect you like Ramcol's scene.
    VERY interesting...
    Since Ramcol's scene did not involve a death...May I inquire why this did not affect you like that scene? Please? (Just to know why.)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete