Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

SOPH-I MEAN PRESIDENT FANTASY- YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!

PRESIDENT FANTASY, YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO! THE EPILOGUE IN YOUR BOOK IS DRIVING ME NUTS I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS REAL OR NOT! IT HAD BETTER BE, OR YOU'LL HAVE ME TO ANSWER TO!!
 Sorry, I just have to stress the situation that you- no, I can't say, because not everyone has finished reading it. Darn, Soh- I mean President Fantasy- you ended it in a cliffhanger; sort of. Grr! This is so sad! ARGH!
-Tiger
P.S. By the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR BOOK! Woot, woot!
-Tiger

4 comments:

  1. My dear Sember Tiger, you have gone and actually taken the time to sit down and finish my book like, one day after I finished it. I am deeply touched. Really, I am.
    That being said, well, well, well...the Epilogue. I knew that would cause a certain amount of...ah...malcontent on the part of the readers. All I can say is this: The epilogue was not part of a dream, or someone's imagination. As for whether it was real or not...Well, you can theorize for yourself. And then read Evermore.
    Once I finish it.
    I need to get my survey out, then, don't I? I'll work on that...maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...It was tonight.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will finish your survey, but... I still am hoping that the Epilogue is not part of a dream. It had better not be...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I just clarified that it was not, in fact, part of a dream. Maybe I need to say it more officially:
    MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR OF SUNSET, OREGON TO ALL WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The epilogue of Sunset, Oregon is not part of a dream, or someone's imaginings. It does in fact happen. But that does not mean that it is REAL. There could be any number of misunderstandings going on. Maybe someone else has Cricket's same name, or something like that.
    We'll just have to wait till Evermore to see, won't we?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete