Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, December 19, 2011

This drassage rider is sick

*cough* *rubs my head* Sorry peeps *cough, cough* I have been sick for the last two days and a lot has been going on. *cough* Plus we have been running around like frightened lemmings about heading to the cabin not to mention to get Christmas presents for ya'll. I got Dreamer's present right now and if she gives less then a scream of joy (if she starts having tears of joy I will be ever so happy) I will break down in tears and trudge back home. I am still having trouble trying to find a present for the boys and Fantasy.So ya *cough*
 *cough* - Templado *cough*

5 comments:

  1. Aw...poor Miss Templado.
    Get well soon!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET WELL SOON!!! I wonder what my present is? I think I am going to open it right now.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I LOVE THE PRESENT! THANK YOU TEMPLADO!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. DREAMER! You opened Miss Templado's present????? I knew I should not have left you alone with it!
    (I'm just kidding. I knew that she opened it when she opened it...And yes, Miss Templado, she did scream with joy.)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete