Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Read This If You Are Tiger. If Not, Well...

  Hiya, Tiger! How's it going? Yes, I am shamelessly using the blog as a method of conveying information to you, even though it technically has nothing to do with the Lords of the Pencil.
  Of course, it does have something to do with The Ceiling Fan, and although that is not directly connected to LOTP, LOTP seems to be firmly connected to The Ceiling Fan, so maybe I can justify this.
  Come to think of it, maybe Miss Templado should read this too. Tiger, get your sister to read this, will you?
  Anyway, this is the deal: I write this at 9:00 on Thursday night. Tomorrow is Friday (the 16th). Tomorrow, if you could come over to record "The Email", I would be very grateful, since we are planning to shoot most of the music video on Saturday. If you cannot come over tomorrow, please comment the very moment that you read this post. And I mean right away, so that I don't expect you tomorrow, and I don't ever see you.
  That might have come off a little bit forceful.
  Please?
  There we go.
  And Miss Templado, we are planning to shoot the TCF Hijack music video on Saturday, so if you want to help out with that, you should come. Along with your sister. Yeah.
  Also, a reminder to Tiger, because I said I'd bug her. (I'll put it in bold) You have to practice Shakespeare! 
  Yup, yup, yup.
  That is...all I got to say. So peace out, everybody! Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy

6 comments:

  1. I can't practice Shakespeare right now; I'm supposed to be doing school. I think today will hopefully work if I am not busy.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Friday night.
    Hmm...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it or not, Dreamer, it is what it is, and nothing else.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete