Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

President Fantasy Makes a Shocking Discovery

  ATTENTION! COMMENT PLEASE!
  Would you like to know what that discovery is?
  Would you?
  Really?
  You sure?
  Okay, you asked me to tell you...
  You know how we always knock Raistlin around for not being on the blog? Well, guess what I discovered? We had it all wrong. He is actually the only one of us who is on the blog, since he was the only one to comment on my post about commenting! Remember how I said if you didn't comment, it would be assumed that you did not read the post? There are currently TWO comments on there. How many club members do we have? More than two, and the second comment only just appeared.
  I'm kidding about everyone being on the blog, but seriously. If you have read the post and have not commented...What happened? The very first time that we do this policy, nobody followed through! Let's try this again, shall we?
  ATTENTION! COMMENT PLEASE!
-President Fantasy
P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone. If you did not comment and have a perfectly reasonable excuse, then please, do tell me. But to be courteous and give people a chance to guarantee comments on their posts, we need to make sure this policy works. So...I refer you to the first line in the post. Let's try this again.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry about not commenting I will comment on that other post right now. But I feel SO guilty. And I don't like the feeling either when no one comments on your post, I AM SO SORRY!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, Dreamer. I'm just making sure that this works, so that we can avoid the sinking feeling that no one has commented on your post.
    'Cause that's no fun for anyone involved.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya President Fantasy, I hear ya.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. If nobody understands what I just said ask me and I will tell you.
    -Dreamer
    P.S. The only reason I woud say that is because it was kind've random and it is hard to write something like that.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the post -Templado
    P.S thats just short sweet and to the point like Dawrfs or Raistlin (but Raistlin is not so much sweet part)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this post, and I saw the "Attention, Comment Please!" at the top of the post, so I had to comment, or I would be in serious trouble with the President... a.k.a, Fantasy. Dreamer, I will try to comment on your posts more.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Sembers have all redeemed yourselves now.
    Tiger, I'm curious: Did you actually READ the post, or just see the "ATTENTION!" sign at the top and just comment without knowing what the post was about at all? I doubt it, but still, I wonder...
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. Raistlin is exempt from commenting, because he promptly commented on the other post. And I think that he has not read this yet, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, by the way: LOL to Miss Templado for the joke about Raistlin.
    Oh, how fun it is to have fun at Raistlin's expense...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete