Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have found a post!

I have found a post where President Fantasy didn't comment. Or at least, I hope so. The post was posted in May, and there was no title. It had a picture of the 3 Amigos on it, and Dreamer had posted it. There was one comment, and it didn't have a name on it. I do believe that was me who commented, because the comment states that  Dreamer didn't look stupid, and she had addressed that certian part of that post to me. Then again, President Fantasy could have commented that as well, so I have to find a new post to make sure... ugh.
-Tiger

6 comments:

  1. I know, I know...I admit defeat.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do?! But I wasn't sure that it was even me who posted that comment! It could have been you! (Now, usually, I would be actually kind of happy that I managed to find something on this blog, but hearing your comment sound so sad and broken is just so... SAD!)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment made me chuckle, Tiger. If your goal was to keep me from being sad and broken, then you accomplished your purpose.
    I think it was probably you who made that comment, because I believe I have always put my name at the end of my comments. But thank you for casting the doubt there.
    It's funny, I don't normally admit defeat, do I? Maybe that's what disturbed you.
    Well, then, sad and broken I shall be no longer. I admit defeat now...But I shall make a NEW challenge, that no one shall succeed in! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. How was that, Tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great... even superb. I am very glad that I could make you chuckle. But may I ask, what is the new challenge is?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. President Fantasy!!! You just said mwa ha ha ha ha!!! Did you fake kiss like mwa? I don't know please answer!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least I didn't say "Mu ha ha ha ha ha." I specifically avoided that.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete