Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey! Where Is Everyone?

  I haven't seen Tiger and Miss Templado on the blog in quite a few days! Where are you gals? Exciting stuff is going on!
  Speaking of which, I haven't seen Miss Templado in weeks...period! What's goin' on?  
  I fully expect Tiger and Miss Templado to comment the very minute they see this post, because (cue little girl whiny voice) they're never on here! *President Fantasy proceeds to stand in the corner with a pouty lip, arms crossed*
  Anyway...I know you all expected a fantastic, long post all about November. But...I'm still writing. So I will write it soon! I will! I really mean it!
-President Fantasy
P.S. I need a new quote of the month. Any ideas? 

6 comments:

  1. I AM ON THE BLOG ALOT MORE THEN YOU THINK LITTLE GIRL ! Ya thats right (*southern acsent* "O no I din't") Well Show Stopper is not going so well (if you mean I am writing more of it) and my poor Willy boy is lame (he triped and almost fell so the farrier is coming out to see if his hoves are ok)pluse in January I am doing a Drassage show so I am geting really scared and worried! Please give a Drassage test scared - worried lame horse mother - story writer with only part of a story some slack here !
    -Templado

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW YOU ARE DOING A DRASSAGE SHOW WOOOOWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! Oh and Templado the only reason we would think you were not on the blog, is because you have not made any posts and you have not commented on very many things.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Miss Templado seriously just call me "little girl"? Besides the fact that I am a year older than her, that just seems weird.
    And I just meant that you hadn't made any posts or comments in a while. That's all. And in general, when people don't comment on my posts, I assume they have not yet read them. So that's all I meant.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you did not say anything about how Templado was doing dressage.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. Fine.
    Miss Templado is doing dressage.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete