Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

That's How We Make The...Never Mind

  We don't want such inappropriateness on the LOTP blog. I don't think I'll finish that title.
  But to the purpose of this incredibly short post: We still haven't had the funeral for the sushi bar.
  Just sayin'.
-President Fantasy

6 comments:

  1. Why did you say "Moonshine?". If that's actually what you're talking about, I know how they make it, but why would that be inappropriate. Hm... I guess I just may be ignorant, but I really don't know.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it is illigal to make achoholic drugs I guess. Any ways I do think that we need to have a funeral for the sushi bar.
    -Dreamer
    P.S. Where is Templado?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's how we make the moonshine!" Moonshine is an alcoholic beverage that moonshiners illegally make. It's illegal to make moonshine, but there's this stupid show called "Moonshiners" or something like that opens with this guy saying in a weird voice, "That's how we make the moonshine!" The show looked really dumb, especially since it was about illegal people making an illegal alcoholic drink so that guys could get drunk. Basically, since it's illegal to make moonshine, I was saying that was inappropriate, even though it's not very. I just thought someone reading our blog seeing a post called "That's How We Make the Moonshine!" might be slightly put off to our blog in general.
    That's all. Good to see you here, Tiger!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's why you did that! Yeah, I have seen the commericals and things for that show. Why the TV producers are paying them money to make illegal drinks, I don't know. And I agree that that's a good idea NOT to put that up as a post name.
    Speaking of my mom's car, I shall have to edit that chapter and put in a funeral. I am looking forward to writing that.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete