Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ceiling Fan Hijack!

  Oh, yes! Believe it or not, we have a music video entry for the Ceiling Fan Hijack 2011! This isn't quite finished yet, but you'll get the idea by watching it. Maybe we'll win again! Fingers crossed!



  Special thanks to Tiger for starring in this video! It turned out really nicely. Also, thanks to Dreamer for playing the piano and playing a mean girl, and to Miss Templado for playing another mean girl and for letting us film even though you could only stay for a half hour, and to Raistlin, for playing some awesome double-bladed axe guitar, and to Buck My Boy the intern/mascot for playing drums.
  And also, while I'm at it, thanks to the frog. (Don't get the joke? Read Science Fair. Fantastic book.)
  Hope you guys enjoy it!
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. Awesome video. I love it!
    -Katie Penry (from Nanowrimo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get on our blog?! I mean, I don't really care, because you're awesome, but I still can't process how you got on here! Please help me with an explaintion...
    -Tiger aka Samantha Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ever since I started writing to you guys. I went on your page and clicked on the website and it brought me here. then President Fantasy said I could comment so I tried it, and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thank you, Miss Penry, for commenting! It's always fun to see a non-member's thoughts on everything going on!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete