Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some Tantalizing Info...

  All right! Just some information that I have about the upcoming sequel to Sunset, Oregon, to be finished sometime, if the press releases are right, around the end of February or March.
  I had to fight and fight to get this information released, but here on the Lords of the Pencil blog, I am very pleased to reveal the title for the sequel to Sunset, Oregon.
  The official title is Evermore. Yes, the story will be continuing on from where SO (writing the words Sunset, Oregon all the time is a drag) left off. Yes, some of the old characters will be back, and we'll be meeting some new characters, as well. And yes, the title Evermore has something to do with the actual plotline. Just wait and see, faithful Sembers. Wait and see.
  Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road!
-President Fantasy
P.S. Notice that I did not write "ATTENTION! COMMENT PLEASE!" at the beginning of the post. While you are not bound to comment, I would still be very pleased if you would make some form of feedback, whether on here, the NaNoWriMo website, in person for those of you who live right near me...Thank you. 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. What we are sembers? I don't get it you called us sembers. Any ways I am really happy that you are writing a sequal. But you did not put ATTENTION PLEASE COMMENT at the beginning of your post.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sembers" is the mix of "subjects" and "members". Since y'all are not quite my subjects, but not quite fellow club members, you are all now my Sembers.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. I know that I didn't put "ATTENTION! COMMENT PLEASE!" at the beginning of my post. I believe that I specifically addressed that fact in the post itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay I get the sembers thing now. Oh and you will probably find me asking that again just to warn you.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ego non intellego. That's how you spell it.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete