Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Surprise, Surprise!

  Don't read this post...
  Tiger, stop. Let me finish.
  Don't read this post...
  Miss Templado! Don't interrupt me!
  Don't read this post...
  ARGGH!!! Raistlin, just...just...just stop talking!
  Nobody lets me finish! Just hang on, everybody!
  Don't read this post...until you listen to the following thing. Seriously, do NOT read the post, until you have heard it, unless you want to hurt my feelings and break my heart.


  No, your ears do not deceive you. You have indeed heard a small piece of the Ceiling Fan Christmas Special, 2011! It's a song called The Island of Misfit Interns, and although the lyrics are pretty much inaudible, you can get the idea.
  In this episode, Ethan Daniels records the 2011 Christmas Special eleven months ahead of time, with a hilarious and wacky journey to the North Pole with Freezy the Snowboy, Hermy the Elf, Yukon Cornelius the Prospector, and Intern Aaron. This episode has it all: Surprises, laughs, and -- you guessed it -- the Island of Misfit Interns. Listen to this episode!!!
  Here's the link to hear the episode: http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/2011/2011-12-20.htm
  Oh, what's that you say? You don't want to go to another website and go to the trouble of actually clicking the play button? *Sigh*... Okay, fine. Because I love you, Sember dears, I will upload the episode onto the blog itself.



  Ah, yes...This reminds me of the good old Season 3 days of The Ceiling Fan when I would upload all the new songs onto the blog. Sobbing along with Come Back Jimmy, snapping fingers with The Letter, and thinking wistfully back over Ethan's friendship with Phil, nostalgic tears in our eyes (or at least mine, let's not get picky) as we listen to Goodbye, Farewell. Don't worry, Sember dears (I might have to start calling you that now), Season 4 will begin in January, and I will post a segment of every new episode every time it comes out, song or no song.
  Or just post the whole episode. Again, let's not get picky.
  And...The Ceiling Fan Christmas Special is taking forever to upload.
  And it's still going.
  Okay, it has been an eternity, and the video is still uploading.
  Well, here's my wrap-up. I'll publish the post when the video's done loading. Merry Christmas, have fun listening to the video, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just relized that I did not interrupt you at the beginning.
    -Dreamer
    P.S. BOOYA!!!

    ReplyDelete