Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Humph

  "Details and show times"? What the heck are they talking about? I mean, "show times" sounds like a schedule, but...Really, what are they talking about?
  Sorry. I guess you don't know what I'm talking about. Well, first read the first post at http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/ and then come back and we'll talk about it. 
  Okay, at the end, they said "see the website for details and show times". What does that even mean? They don't have anything even up on the website! Just a little sign that says, "The Ceiling Fan: Season 4. Coming soon".
  I don't know what's going on with them. They promise us details and show times, and they don't put up details and show times at all!
  Humph.
  Well, I suppose I'm only annoyed because I would really like to see some "details and show times". It would be really fun to see that they have actually done some work on Season 4. They may act professional, but they can't fool me. In the end, they are a bunch of guys recording stuff that people just so happen to enjoy listening to. And thus, a lot of the times, they procrastinate.
  Speaking of which...I'm kind of procrastinating right now.
  Not really.
  Sort of.
  It's complicated.
  Anyway, quick Ceiling Fan update: Only twelve days until the Ceiling Fan Christmas Special! Assuming it's even out on time.
  Which it might not be.
  In fact, it probably won't be.
  But I hope it will. Kevin...please...
  That's all. Except to say that if you are reading this, you should go read Sunset, Oregon. It's got the saddest scene ever in there. I must warn you, however: It does end on a cliffhanger. (Assuming that you are looking at it sometime in the next few days, and not later, because then it might be done!)
  And that's all. Peace! Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment