Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hijack. Entry. Awesome. Hope It Wins.

  That fabulous title came from Dreamer, who is sitting right here next to me. I was wondering out loud exactly what title to give this post, and she helpfully supplied the current title of the post.
  Come to think of it, the title pretty much says everything. Saturday night, I entered "The Email" into the Ceiling Fan Fan Hijack 2011. Thanks to Tiger for a grand performance in the video, and everyone else...Um, you know, you can just look back and see the last post I made where I gave special thanks to absolutely everybody.
  Well, here's the link to the final video!
  http://youtu.be/2uz8vFz3kTk
  That'll take you to YouTube and the final version of the video.
  Now, please allow me a quick rant about Season 4 of The Ceiling Fan, since everybody knows this blog is for two purposes:
  1. The purpose of letting everybody in the LOTP Writing Club share their writing and converse, since it's too much work to get up and walk down the driveway and actually talk to each other.
  2. The purpose of letting me go on and on about TCF and AIO for a public audience.
  Anyway, here's my rant. You don't have to read it if you're sick and tired of me ranting about the same subject again and again.
  The season premiere of Season 4 of The Ceiling Fan is rapidly approaching. It is now January 1st, and we have been promised Season 4 by the end of January. Then again, Season 3 was promised last year by the end of January, and didn't we get it like, a couple of days before the end of January? But I digress.
  Anyway, the season premiere will be out soon, and the big question is... How on earth are they going to start Season 4? The way I see it, there are a few options:
  Option #1: They'll start off with Ethan and James in the hot air balloon, with no delay between the end of S3 and the beginning of S4.
  Option #2: They'll start off with Aaron Wiley in the hospital (which is where he was headed in the scene at the end of the M'park Album).
  Option #3: They'll start off with someone we have never even heard of before, but who will become very important. 
  Option #4 (my personal favorite): They'll start off "back at the evil fortress". We start off with Uncle Bernie and Phil, or Phil and Farron, or Farron and Uncle Bernie, or any one of these people with Jessica, whom I believe to be evil. (Hey! It would be dramatic, right?)
  I feel that based on the opening scene of Season 4, we should be able to predict the general feeling of the season. For example, if it opened with Ethan and James, we could predict that it would continue to be an action/adventure with Ethan and James as the heroes and stars of the show. If it opened with Aaron, we could predict that Aaron is going to become a much larger character than he currently is, and will join with Ethan and James -- Phil still being left rather shady in the background until later. But if it opened back at the evil fortress (again, my personal favorite) then it would be a way of assuring the listener that yes, questions will be answered, and yes, there are explanations, and -- most importantly -- yes, Phil Jinkus is very, very, very important to this coming season. In fact, if my feelings are correct, he will be just as if not more important than any other character on the whole show.
  There. I'm done. See you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road!
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Tiger (I didn't want to sign in; I'm still a club member)January 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM

    Nice post! I still have to listen to the other seasons of the Ceiling Fan, and I will have to listen to this. Once it comes out, I will have to see if I can listen to that without listening to an hour or more of the other seasons... I can't listen for a long time.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete