Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

And...Cue the SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hyperventilating...hyperventilating...deep breaths...deep breaths...
  I...it...I can't...can't say it...out...loud...can't even type it...
  Here! This picture will tell you!
  YES! IT'S TRUE! The Season 4 premiere has RELEASED!!!!
  I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And Miss Templado...you will not believe what you find out about Phil in this episode! And Uncle Bernie (though I should really call him Bernard...listen to see why!)
  The official name of the episode is Episode 43: It All Begins...Again.
  So without further ado...the season premiere of The Ceiling Fan, Season 4!
  If you have not yet listened to anything from The Ceiling Fan...this is an amazing podcast! But I would suggest heading over to http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/season_3.htm and listening from Episode 33 onward. (You can also subscribe through iTunes.)
  THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kevin McCreary! From the bottom of my heart. Did I mention that my life's goal is now to give Kevin a hug? It really is. I mean it, I'm serious. Yeah, I'd have to head out to Colorado Springs, but I'll manage it, somehow, one of these days...
  Anyway...I won't hold you back anymore! Get listening!
  And, for the first time ever, if you meet Phil on a dark road...
  Give him a hug for me, will you?
-President Fantasy
P.S. For anyone interested in the Bloggy Award, I will be making a decision about that in the next couple days. But if you want to make another post to try and win right now...well, I would certainly take that into consideration.

2 comments:

  1. So we can't say Don't trust Phil if you meet him in a dark alley anymore???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.
      End of an era, isn't it?
      I'll come up with something else. Maybe I'll say Farron instead.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete