Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

You can change your password....but you can't hide.

Ooooooohhhhhh, now is that anyway to treat a friend?  I must say, you did a pretty good job, it took me a while to figure it out.
Now I don't know about you, but I could just read these blogs all day long.  It's sort of like looking into ones soul, only, with limits.  You get glimpses of peoples thoughts, little insights into their personalities.  The joy of life, the pleasure we find in one another, is a celebration of our differences. 
   These memories, writing and creating with your friends, these are the memories that you will cherish for years to come.  Let me encourage you, younglings,  to write, and read, and grow as authors.  Your dreams are only limited by your imagination.  So.........WHO, do you imagine..........I AM????
For now......
THJ

1 comment: