Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Miss Templado! Read This Right Now!

  Yes, Miss T! This one's all for you!
  Now, you all know Shur'tugal, the website about The Inheritance Cycle, right? Well, Shur'tugal is linked to Lytherus, another website that reviews fantasy, horror, and sci-fi. Now, I don't go on Lytherus ever, but on the top of Shur'tugal's home page they have a list of links to recent Lytherus articles, and one of them caught my eye as something Miss Templado would love. Get this: There's a new fantasy book called Centauriad#1: Daughter of the Centaurs.
  Well, Miss Templado? Doesn't that sound right up your alley?
  Anyway, may I remind you that I know nothing about this book, but I do have the link for it: http://lytherus.com/2012/01/27/centaurs-rule-all-in-awesome-new-book-centauriad1-daughter-of-the-centaurs/
  That's all. Peace!
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment