Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well, Well, Well...

  The mysterious "Hack Job" is...Mrs. Nelson.
  Who saw that one coming, huh?
  But I do have one question. After I changed the password, Tiger, I told you not to give it out to anyone else except for Miss Templado. Did you give the password to your mother?
  Wow. We had a traitor all along, and I didn't even know it. It will be a while before I trust Tiger again!
  Just kidding.
  Maybe.
  Anyway, I did enjoy it, and it's a relief that it wasn't a crazy hacker. I almost accused Michael Thomas...Man, that would have been not so great.
  Anyway, I'll be back in a minute with some other stuff to talk about.
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I do not think that I am going to trust Tiger for a while.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete