Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Several Matters of General Interest

  Indeed. These are, in fact, matters of general interest.
  Let's get down to the first matter of general interest first (sounds good, right?) And that is that The Ceiling Fan released a blooper reel from the Intern Aaron Specials on their feed. And since I know you are all such devoted fans of the Fan, I knew you would want to hear this blooper reel. (Either that, or you're Tiger, and Garrett is on this blooper reel...he's the guy who doesn't have kind of a low, dude kind of voice. You'll know him when you hear him.)
  So, here you are!
 
Hey! I was actually able to entertain myself until it was rendered this time! :) Just kidding. I'm actually writing this before it's all rendered, so you know, it could not work. But that's confusing, and we'll not go there.
  Anyway...on to the next Matter of General Interest, which is VERY important, so I'll put a public service announcement here in big, bold capital letters:
  MATTER OF GENERAL INTEREST #2! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY IF YOU ARE A CLUB MEMBER OF THE LORDS OF THE PENCIL WRITING CLUB!
  Thank you. I hope I have now grabbed your attention. 
  Some of you may or may not know that I have had an idea for a blog where the writer of the blog is a fictional character. This narrator will essentially tell a story throughout the blog. It'll be like a podcast, except in text format.
  Now...the big thing is that, in order to create this blog, I have to use my Google account -- that is, the account that everyone is currently using to post. The problem is that I don't want to give away the real writer of that blog, so I'll need to change the name from Club Member, I'll have to change the picture...I'll have to make the profile different and everything.
  So, that's the deal, and this is what I need you, my faithful Sembers, to vote on. Here are your choices:
  Choice #1: I can change the profile name, info, picture -- pretty much everything. Everybody still uses this account, but they swear on their family's honor that they will NOT post on the other blog -- although they will technically have access.
  Choice #2: Everyone can go through the hassle of creating personal Google accounts. I add them as authors of this blog, and you can have your own profile, edit this blog, and you won't have to use mine anymore! The catch? You need an email address to do it.
  Choice #3: Actually, there is no Choice #3. Surprise!
  Anyway, please leave a comment and vote on which choice you think would be better.
  Now, the grand question: When will this fantastic new blog be up?
  Well...
  That is an excellent question, and I will tell you the answer!
  I...don't know. I have to write out the story outline first. But since I know that if I put it off indefinitely, I'll never start it, let's give me a deadline. How about...by midnight next Tuesday? Does that work for everyone? I mean, me?
  Sure.
  I just have to finish writing my storyline for it by then.
  Well, I hope you enjoyed the blooper reel (BLOOPERNAPPED! Ha ha!) and I hope you enjoyed hearing about the new blog, and please vote on which choice you prefer in the comments.
  Anything else?
  I suppose I could give you the name of this up-and-coming blog. If all goes according to plan (which it will, because I have a Ph.D. in horribleness), the blog will be called "The Back Door Conspiracy". And...that's all I'll say for now.
  Until next time...be wary on dark roads.
  You know why by now.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment