Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kidnapper Kevin Takes the Show by Storm!

  No! I mean it! Listen to the newest Intern Aaron Special! Kevin McCreary is a kidnapper! And...Just listen, okay? I'll even give it to you right away this time!
  Unless Vegas Studio takes forever to render a flippin' five minute long episode with like, one picture...or unless I have some other stupid little problem.
  And...there's the stupid little problem. Sorry, guys. You can still listen...just with no snazzy low quality video. Here's the link: http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/2012/2012-01-19.htm

  Okay, so...Also, I just want to clear this up. After reading "The Hack Job", I was fairly sure that it was Tiger writing. But then she wrote a comment giving Raistlin credit for writing it. So, just to make sure...Who DID write it? Tiger, I think it was you. If you were making a joke by casting doubt on who wrote it, then it worked a bit too while, 'cause it's a little bit freaky.
  The style and everything seems like Tiger. I simply find the whole concept of it -- including the hacking idea, the use of "THJ" (The Hack Job, presumably) and Tiger's comment -- a little bit...unsettling. Tiger, please respond ASAP and clear this up for us, all right?
  Thank you all!
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I totally promise you that I did not write that post. I was one the blog in the morning, came back, and that post was there, along with (I think) at least one comment. I hope we find out who it was soon, because everyone is in suspense!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...Wow. That's...Hmm...
    Not so cool. Did Miss Templado write it? Can you ask her?
    I'm freaked out now.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete