Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Or NOT Undercover Cop...Hmm...

  Well, the fourth Intern Aaron Special was just released. And, well...let's just say that maybe the undercover cop thing was a false alarm...and he may not be an undercover cop...in fact, he probably isn't...BUT KURT'S DONE SOMETHING CRIMINAL!
  See if you catch it! Here, listen to the newest Intern Aaron Special: KURT'S AUNT'S CARNAPPED!
  Again, I apologize for the video quality. *Shrug* I don't get it. The quality's fine, then BOOM! All of a sudden, it isn't fine!
  Whatever. Just listen! To warn you: Pretty much nothing happens in this episode. That is to say...they never get out of the car. But we get a new one tomorrow, so...just hold your horses (and your breath) and hang on tight! I have a feeling that the big blow is going to come tomorrow or on Saturday. Stay tuned!
  And...it actually worked! Woot, woot!
  See you guys soon!
  Oh, wait...I should probably explain the reason that I haven't written anything LOTP-related recently. Well, actually, you probably already know. It's the Intern Aaron Specials! All my blog time is taken up by these episodes! But don't worry...on Sunday (I'm assuming) the specials will stop (horror of horrors!) and we'll have some different stuff on here. I don't know what, mind you, but we'll have something.
  I'll stop talking now.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment