Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

And now its time...for all good things to end!

Roses are red...
Violette's are blue...
I think it is time...
to stop messing with you!


Nope.........you have NOT been hacked.  Just Mrs Nelson having a little fun!  : )

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'm sorry, President Fantasy, I couldn't give away the secret. That's why I was laughing and smiling whenever you talked about THJ. I'm sorry if it freaked you about. It really was my Mom, and I didn't lie when I said that when I posted my post and I didn't see the Hack Jobs until later. I waited until Mom was done posting, then I looked when it was published. I hope you liked this adventure!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    I must say...Wow.
    I'm not sure whether to be a little bit angry at Tiger...or whether to crack up...or whether to be really miffed at Tiger...or whether to laugh...or whether to applaud Mrs. Nelson...or whether to kill Tiger...or what.
    I must say...that was excellent. Mrs. Nelson, I do applaud you. The character of "The Hack Job" was fantastic, and you really did have me guessing. I almost accused Michael Thomas of hacking onto our blog! You were only a suspect in my mind for a very small amount of time; I actually asked Tiger if anyone in her house had done it. She kept the secret pretty well, though. I WAS a little bit freaked out for a second there!
    But I am a bit annoyed with Tiger. I'll get over it. But...MAN!
    Anyway...thank you for the mystery, Mrs. Nelson.
    And to Tiger...Dreamer is pretty mad right now.
    Just kidding.
    Maybe.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am!!! But don't take it too hard.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete