Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, January 27, 2012

More Changes...

  Just a heads up: I changed our profile so much that it no longer even resembles the old one anymore...so I just took it off the blog. Just in case you looked for it and thought, "Where on Earth did our profile go?"
  And our profile is now named "Nathan T. Dalton." Again, that's in preparation for the new Back Door Conspiracy blog, and if you want to change it...you can make your own account, and I'll add you on as a blog author.
  Anyway, that's it. See you around!
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment