Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Undercover Cops? Aaron? Kurt? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???!!!!

  Yup, you guessed it! It's another Intern Aaron Special -- and this time, crazy things are starting to happen. There's an undercover cop, and a gas station, and a really dirty bathroom, and...and...
  You may be able to guess that I am stalling yet again, because my snazzy video is rendering...again. Hopefully it will work this time. You have to be able to hear GAS STATIONNAPPED! It's a good one...and I'm beginning to love Kurt. A lot. I hope he's not a bad guy...Well, again, we'll see -- tomorrow!
  Or maybe not...this episode, at least. But soon enough. All in good time.
  Good time that might kill me...
  Anyway, my video's done rendering now. Let's try this!
    Yay! It worked! Take a listen, marvel at Aaron's predicament, and I'll see you tomorrow for another one!
-President Fantasy
P.S. If you're someone who actually cares about the video quality, and doesn't just listen to the audio...I apologize. My computer decided to be weird today.

No comments:

Post a Comment