Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good News and Bad News

  Which do you want to hear first?
  Hello? I...I'm sorry, I can't quite...What did you say? Huh? No, I don't... I don't have any mad news, sorry about -- oh. Gotcha. The bad news first, okay.
  Well, the bad news is that there was no new Intern Aaron Special yesterday. Yes, that is correct. I was heartbroken.
  But the GOOD news is that it was posted today, and the last one will be up tomorrow! So I can play you the new one now! It's called "INDONESIAN FOODNAPPED" (this will make sense to those of you who have actually listened to all the Intern Aaron Specials), and it reveals something a little bit interesting, I suppose...something which may or may not be the identity of the mysterious supposed "undercover cop" from GAS STATIONNAPPED! Anyway, it's definitely worth listening to, so go ahead! What are you waiting for?
  What? You're waiting for me?
  Oh...right.
  Well, with a little time lapse, and me shutting up for a minute...
  This is difficult...
  Oops, I said something.
  Ignore that.
  It's uploaded! And it's actually working! Huzzah!
  Anyway, I would like to point out that there are a couple of new quotes on the Amazing Quotes page. I would also like to point out that if anyone has any suggestions for the Amazing Quotes page -- club member or not -- they should leave me a comment pretty much anywhere (trust me, I'll get it) and I'll add it to the page.
  Do I have anything else to say? Hmm...let me think. Well, Miss Templado has a dressage show sometime this month, she never told me exactly when. We're performing Macbeth at the end of the month. The season premiere of The Ceiling Fan: Season 4 should be up soon. Oh, yes, I am procrastinating editing Sunset, Oregon, but I really need to get on that. (It would really help if those who have not yet filled out the survey could do that. If you haven't read the book yet, it's not too late! It's entertaining enough [I hope]. I can promise you that there's a lot of mystery involved, and that it does keep you guessing. I just want to make it better, and for that, I need some input! Thank you one and all!)
  Oh, yes, and last comment: I apologize ahead of time for the video quality. If it's fine, it's fine. If it's not, I'm sorry. I think it's my little snipping tool I'm using. It decreases the quality. Well, it's not like anybody cares. It's audio, right? Stands by itself.
  See ya. Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
  Let's add Farron to that mix.
  And Uncle Bernie.
  And now that you mention it...Kurt did --
  No.
  Let's not go there.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment