Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello look at this peeps

      This is " Ace King of Cards" he will come in later in ** Show Stopper**.... I think..... anyways I just wanted to show you guys my most recent piece of work that I have created. Yes I will be adding more of ** Show Stopper**  later once the horse world is alittle slower in pace for me
- Templado 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More of **Show Stopper** is always good.
    And...I like the horse art! And "Ace: King of Cards" is a very imposing name. Makes me wonder what she'll be like.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete