Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hey Everybody Season four of the ceiling fan is up right now!!!

Yes it is true It is really up Season four!!!www.ceilingfan.blogspot.com
It is up and you can listen to it!!! Templado I know that you like it the most so LISTEN!!!
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Hey nobody press the link to the ceiling fan blog thing it dosn't work!!!
    I MEAN IT!!! Press it and you'll see! Actually don't see.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone could also just see my post and listen to it on there...or try clicking here: www.ceilingfanpodcast.com
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete