Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey! Whatsup? and.. KEVIN MCCREARY-READ THIS POST!

Hello members of the LOTP club! Now, you may be wondering why I wrote this post in the first place, (probally because the title has nothing important in it, so why should you read it?) and I will tell you that there are two reasons...
1. I have not shown my face for a small while on here, so I thought that I might make a showing and say that my book is not progressing.
2. Templado wants to say to the Mysterious Lurker (aka, Kevin McCreary from the Ceiling Fan) that.. ah, but I will explain later in the post.
 So... my book has not been progressing at all. Yeah. I will write more of it later. Now... Kevin McCreary, I believe Templado has had an unfortunate experince with Phil, and she wishes to tell Ethan Daniels and you to... NEVER, EVER TRUST PHIL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! HE IS A LYING, BACKSTABBING, CRUEL, REALLY BAD WITH DUCT TAPE AND CREEPY KIND OF DUDE!!
There. I have said want I have wanted to say. Goodbye.
-Tiger
P.S. Stop with your cravings of Twinkies given to you by Phil, Ethan and Kevin. There is a mysterious chemical made by Faron in them, and Phil just wants to see you eat them because he is EVIL. -Templado

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tiger! Nice to see a post! And I encourage you to continue writing your story. No matter what you may think of it right now, it really is a fantastic story, and you have to keep going!
    And with the Twinkies...You know, I kind of agree that it was Farron who put the chemical in there. But how did Phil give Ethan and Kevin a craving for Twinkies?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Oh, Phil didn't give Ethan and Kevin a craving for Twinkies... they had the craving for Twinkies before Ethan or Kevin ever met Phil. They just like Twinkies.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete