Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I gonna' try to win!

Hey, hey, hey! This is yours truly, Tiger, and I'm here to try to win the Bloggy Award. I've just got one problem: what do I write about!!!??? I mean, I still have a chance, because if this is funny maybe I could win, or if it was weird maybe I could win, but hey, I still have to write about SOMETHING, don't I? Maybe I could find a good joke...
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Lily!
Lily who?
Lily house on the praire!
 You know what? That was not funny. Let me try again...
What did the confused bee say?
To bee, or not to bee!
 Now, that was kind of funny, but not quite there yet...
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Blanket store!
 Now that was a funny joke! I'm chuckling right now... actually, I was chuckling while I was writing it, but it was close enough. Well... now I'm stuck again. Maybe I will post a picture or something... yeah, I just finished this. Isn't it beautiful? Well, I have to go and do school, but maybe I could win the Award with this post! Yeah!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, Tiger...That was excellent.
    Hmm...I won't make any promises or give any hints, though. We'll have to see...But I do agree. You have a chance.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete