Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 23, 2012

I heart President Fantasy!!!

And I will tell you why:
I think that President Fantasy rules because: she is so diligent at going on the blog, she is so nice for letting me play the same adventures in Odyssey over and over again, she loves the ceiling fan, she will help you if you ask for help (I am talking about for EVERYTHING), she also loves Adventures in Odyssey, she is super nice to her fellow Sembers, she is always so diligent about putting on plays and stuff like that, She loves people, she's great at coming up with ideas, and she is an awesome author! Those are Ten reasons why President Fantasy Rocks, Rules, is awesome, cool, and totally rad! Here is the T-shirt I should totally make someday and that I should where someday to the left.

I HEART YOU PRESIDENT FANTASY!!! I hope you think that this was a good post and I hope that you like it! Thumbs up! ('') That was a man!
                                                                \ \        Love you!!!
                                                                 -- --
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Was that Dreamer making that comment?
    Well, I did enjoy this post (for obvious reasons) even though it was an obvious bribe. This month's Bloggy Award is going to be a tight one...
    It's nice to be appreciated, though.
    Even if it was to win the Bloggy Award.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete