Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guess What?

  No, no Intern Aaron Special...I wish. Check back, like, tomorrow, I guess. Maybe it'll be up. Then again, maybe not. You can't go speculating when it comes to the extremely fickle current state of the Intern Aaron Specials.
  Anyway, you got me off track. Thanks a lot.
  What was I going to say?
  Oh, yeah! I was procrastinating -- I mean, giving a much-needed update on LOTP events.
  Update #1: I'm beginning to edit Sunset, Oregon. I know! That wasn't ever going to happen! But I figure I have to start if I'm going to order my five free copies and write anything else with a clear conscience, so... Yeah. That'll be coming along...and any input you may have is much welcomed!
  Update #2: Um...well...I don't want to name any names...But, er, Tiger, we sort of need your Text to Save the World chapter. So if you could either write that, or write me an apology post stating why you cannot write this chapter, and asking that the burden might pass from you, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  And, Tiger, here's a tip: If you want to write the chapter, but are having trouble, use the old NaNoWriMo standby -- make something random up. Have Shorty the Gangster pop in. Throw Xaq J-DN into the equation. Do something crazy, then level it out later. Or drop a plot twist bomb. You can have fun with it!
  Update #3: Nope, you're right. I don't have an Update #3. I'm just procrasti-- I mean...not procrastinating.
  Whatever.
  See you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road!
-The Velvet Fog of the LOTP Blog -- I mean...President Fantasy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment