Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Update From the Road (Which is Not a Road...)

  No, this is not an Intern Aaron Special. (I wish...check back tomorrow, and I might have something for ya.)
  This is just a little update from...me. Not the road. I don't know why the road would give an update at all, but the wisdom of our ancestors lies in the simile, and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it.
  Anyway, I just wanted to remind you guys that at the end of the month, someone will be receiving the coveted Bloggy Award! So if you feel a burst of creative inspiration, write it down in a post! Right now you have an excellent chance of winning, since there have been very few posts from anyone besides me. I would essentially have to choose between the "Ace: King of Cards" post and between the "Kevin McCreary Read This Post" post. And remember: Whoever wins the Bloggy Award chooses the next winner, which is pretty fun (Believe me...)
  I believe that's all for now. Stay...I don't know. Up on top? Happy? Healthy? There's a phrase, but I don't know it...
  So just don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road, and see you on the other side of the glass!
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment