Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"See That Cactus? He Was My Best Friend Until I Was Eight. Taught Me How To Surf!"

  -Kurt, Intern Aaron Special: ARIZONANAPPED
  Oh, yes! I was right! There was a new one! They're doing the intern specials all over again, except differently! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Woot, woot for Kevin McCreary! I'm sorry for all the times I've ever doubted you! (Even though I'll probably rant against him again...Ah, well. Let's enjoy now, when I'm not screaming at him!)
  And I should probably give some credit to Garrett, too... Oh, which reminds me: Here's a picture of Garrett for a certain club member who wanted to see one:
A Not So Great Picture of Garrett Vandenburg
    Here's a better picture:
A Better Picture of Garrett Vandenburg
 
  How's that, unnamed club member?
  Anyway...I can hear Miss Templado yelling at me across time and space. She's saying something like...What? I can't... Something about snow? Nah, we haven't had any snow this year...And Farron? No, the new Intern Aaron Special didn't have anything to do with Farron -- OH!!! You're talking about the show! About Aaron! Oh, okay. Here, you can listen:
  Um...Hang on. I'm experiencing technical difficulties, so I have to wait while my snazzy little video renders.
  So...
  Hi.
  How ya been?
  I've been pretty good, considering the fact that we're getting daily doses of The Ceiling Fan. Little doses, not overwhelming...but fantastic little doses, and ones that I am bouncing off the wall about.
  Is it done?
  No.
  Sorry...Just a little bit longer. 'Course, for you, you could just scroll down right now and watch it. But, of course, for me, it's taking a while, and I need to go to bed.
  So if I must wait, so must you.
  Unless you're skipping all this writing. *Gasp!* No, you would never do that, faithful Sembers. You're too nice.
  Then again, it is Miss Templado reading this...
  At 62%. Man, I hope this works. Otherwise, this entire post has been for nothing.
  I should probably take this time to explain the post before Miss Templado's post. The one with the Latin quiz thing on it? Well, uh...I posted that to test a URL...kinda complex...but I didn't mean to post, and it did. Sorry about that.
  Is it done yet?
  Yes! Here you go!
  NO!!!!!!!!!!!
  Curses! This isn't working!
  Oh, just go to the link:
  http://www.ceilingfanpodcast.com/podcasts/2012/2012-01-10B.htm
  There. I'll maybe come back and try again...but for now, there's the link. Enjoy!
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. President Fantasy, thank you for that photo. I thought it was funny, and at the same time, it was scary. You know why.
    -Unnamed club member

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Unnamed Club Member.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete