Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Going Back to Normal...*Sigh*

  I guess I've had my fun with locking Tiger out of the blog, although it was fun...And since we're going back to normal on the blog after the whole Hack Job scare, I think I ought to change the password back to what it was before. So, listen close everyone! The new password is exactly the same as it was before I changed it...except with the number 1 at the end, just like that. No spaces. So it will look something like this:
******************1
  Except with the stars replaced by the old password.
  And for Tiger: The answer to the riddle -- and the password that I used -- was "Callahan Kearne", except with no caps or spaces. Remember, when I left I said that you needed to "follow in his footsteps -- or you wanted to, anyway." We were talking about following in his footsteps and sleeping in a really nice four poster bed in the car on Saturday. And we said his name over and over, along with the name "Bosch". Get it? Ha ha ha.
  Anyway...that's all for now, except to say that the choice for the first Bloggy Award is going to be difficult...for obvious reasons. All those who have not yet tried to make a fantastic, super amazing post to win me over, you still have a chance, since I'm undecided right now. And remember: Whoever wins this month's Bloggy Award gets the power and glory of choosing February's Bloggy Award winner! So get going on your best ever post right now!
  That's all I have to say.
  Except that I'm editing Sunset, Oregon.
  And I am dying in suspense of Season 4 of The Ceiling Fan.
  Speaking of which, I should go check that...Duty calls! 'Bye, guys! (And gals.)
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering the riddle, President Fantasy. I forgot that we went over that name in the car. Thanks for changing the password again, because now I can remember it, and actually spell it. Thanks! I will go and make a post to win the Bloggy award now...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete