Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Kevin McCreary Makes History

  Oh. My. Gosh.
  Just listen. Just...just...I can't even say anything about it.
  Yes I can. Kevin just put up an episode two days in a row. The last time that happened was...was...was back at the Intern James Specials! And that happened for a week!
  Maybe it's happening again!
  Please, Kevin! We would be eternally grateful to get a new episode every day for a week!
  Anyway, let's not get our hopes up too high...Here! Take a listen!
    It's been a while since I've been this excited about something related to The Ceiling Fan! Why? Well, duh! Because they haven't released anything since, what, last August? I am so excited! I think we're in for an overhaul of Intern Aaron Specials!
  Then again, if I'm wrong...
  Aw, whatever. I won't be.
  Hopefully...
  Well, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I know I am.
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. You can't say we haven't release ANYTHING. I mean, there was that amazing Christmas Special. Which, if you remember, the third Christmas special tied into season 3 more than people expected. :-) So Yeah, Plus I work for months on the Christmas special! haha, I'm just messing with you though, I'm happy that you guys are so excited about it! So am I. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True...I guess I meant released something related to the whole M'kalister Park saga...And the Christmas Special was related, I suppose...So I stand corrected.
    Thanks for doing the Intern Aaron Specials, Kevin! We needed them...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey President Fantasy I just realized that if you go scroll up the screen that it looks like the words Busnapped slide down the bus! It's cool.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM SO HAPPY I COULD SCREAM!... wait I just did scream..... never mind that....... anways I am thrilled to have the Specials up becuse with out them I dont think I could last any longer with out seson four out * fans face*! Its killing me people I HAVE to know what happens! * evil voice* I WANT TO SEE THAT PHIL GO DOWN !!! Sorry... evil starts peeping up when I think about..... about.... that ... dude...... boy if Phil is ACTULY a good guy I will go into the kitchen and stabs my self with a butter knife .... ya I said butter knife I dont want to kill myself " I AM TO YOUNG TO DIE!"
    - Templado

    ReplyDelete