Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Time for Revenge

  Ha ha ha! Tiger, I'm sorry, but I have to get back at you for giving the password to your mother! So...Guess what? The password has changed...once again! Now you can't post! Mwa ha ha!
  Well...I guess I don't want to keep you from posting forever...okay. So, here's a riddle that you have to solve in order to figure out what the new password is. You ready? Here we go.

  The Riddle
Tiger, yes, it's true, I forgave you --
But I guess not the best that I could.
Because to feel right I have to get back
At you -- with intentions all good. 
(I assure you.)

This password is like the others
In the case and punctuation,
But it's rather difficult to spell it
(Though I told you in the car, perhaps to your frustration.)

We said a strange word over and over
It sounded quite weird on the tongue.
Along with another name, if you remember,
While tired and very high-strung.

The spelling will be the hard part, I'm afraid,
(Actually I'm not -- though I probably should)
 Tiger, yes, it's true, I forgave you --
But I guess not the best that I could.

  There you have it. Let the wheels turn in your brain, Tiger! You can figure this out...I know you can.
-President Fantasy
P.S. Tiger, I love you, and I don't want to lock you out of the blog -- and I'm not really so mad. Do your best to figure this out, but if you can't, just leave a comment and tell me, and I'll change the password back to the previous one. This is just for fun...and for revenge, of course. As you say...herdy her her.

1 comment: