Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, January 13, 2012

*Sniff, Sniff*

  I am crushed...I'm heartbroken!
  It's Friday...and it's 9:30...and there has been no new Intern Aaron Special today! I thought it would be one per day all week! I thought we would get one today!
  Well...I guess technically there's still time. If Kevin releases an Intern Aaron Special before midnight...I suppose I can't complain.
  So, here comes the wait. Let's see if Kevin pulls it off.
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment