Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Um...

  Well, for starters, allow me to say that I am rather freaked out by this whole "Hack Job" thing. So far, I've ruled out Tiger, Raistlin, Dreamer, and myself. I assume that Miss Templado did not write that post, since the writing simply isn't her style, and also, I think that Tiger would know if she had written it. So, if we're talking about people who know the username and password...that leaves Tonks. The writing doesn't seem like her style, and she hasn't been on the blog in a VERY long time, but I'll ask her just to make sure.
  Nobody else knows the username and password! Only Dreamer, Raistlin, Tiger, Miss Templado, Tonks, and I!
  I'm rather concerned. Anyone who has information...please leave a comment. Thank you.
-President Fantasy

1 comment: