Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Another contest entry!!! lol

This is a Script!! Because I thought that no one else would do one it is about a young girl named Molly. Here it is...
Toys are not the only thing you need
Molly: MOM I WANT MORE TOYS!!!
Mom: But that does not mean you can be all pushy about it.
Molly: I'm not being snooty!!! I'm your child so you have to do what I say!
Mom: I absolutely do not little Missy! You are the one who has to obey me.
besides why don't you play with your other toys that we got you?
Molly: I don't like them anymore!(under her breath) I knew I wouldn't like Washington when we first came here, I don't have any of my old  friends here!
Mom: I heard that trust me wait until you go to your new school.Talking about that reminds me it is time for you to go to school.
Molly: Mom I feel sick!
Mom: Oh no you are not tricking me with that again!
Molly: Oh rats!
(Molly gets into a Bus and drives away. people bring out a sign that says "school" and then leave)
Molly: I bet I'm not going to make new friends here!
Lauren: Sam I don't think you are supposed to touch that!
(the sound of a vase breaking)
Sam: Sorry!
Lauren: Lets just step over here and no one will ever know!
Sam: Okay
Molly: Hi whats your guys is names
Lauren: I'm Lauren and this is
Sam:SAM
(Lauren stares at her a couple of seconds)
Sam: Sorry it's just that I can say my own name!
Molly:  Are the teachers here nice?
Sam: no they are horrible they are the wors---
Lauren: sorry don't mind her the teachers are pretty nice!
Sam:Yes mind me!
Molly: What are your favorite Classes?
Both Lauren and Sam: LATIN!!!definetly
Molly: Oh. I think it's time for our class!
(they go into a class room and come out after a couple of seconds to show that they have taken the class).
Molly: Wait do you guys want to come to my house tomorrow if your mom says yes?
Lauren: We'd love to!
Molly: great
(They all part, people take off school sign. Mom comes on)
Mom: Hi how did it go?
Molly: It went great! Oh mom I don't want any toys anymore I want to play with my friends!
The end!
-Dreamer






2 comments:

  1. Good job Dreamer that was relly cool ! But I must ask have you read my other post like Jo the crazy cactus and the dancing sumbro's ?Also have you seen the full frisian video ?

    - Horse Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it! I think that is how I sort of felt when I came to Washington. It really shows feeling. Keep writing!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete