Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fansty I have more entrys

 Fansty I have more entries Sir Trenton Pride and Joy is a entry  and Razberry Day Tart and Tangy is also a entry ! You may enter them in what ever class you like I really don't care about the class there in but I do care about them getting in the contest !


                                   -Horse Love

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I've got 'em in the contest. Thank you for all your hard work and entries!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete