Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Contest Update

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that the contest has been extended to June 20th, to give you more time to put together entries. I cannot stress enough that the more you guys write on this contest, the more you will win. Also, I have decided to have an individual award for each of you -- that is, your personal best piece of work.
By the way, you can enter previously written stuff. Like, for example, if you wrote a short story for school, you could enter it. And your chapters on the blog...enter that too. ANYTHING goes, if not in the first four categories, then in the fifth. (Creative Writing).
There you have it. See you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road. (www.ceilingfanpodcast.com).
-President Fantasy
P.S. Look for the new quote of the week (now month)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am watching a movie with my family, and then I shall write my report. I am happier now...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean happier now?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it matter what movie it is? I am referring to the deep psychological meaning of the comment, and you are asking about what MOVIE she's watching?
    On second thought...
    Hey Tiger, what movie is it?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete