Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Maybe our new mascot!!!

Hello Everyone. This is our adopted brother Calvin I know weird name, I mean he doesn't have a club name. Well probably because he's not a club member! It IS SO HARD TO PUNCTUATE!!! We should get this brother of ours, a club name and he can be our mascot hows that sound???(cricket chirping) I don't know if that is a no or yes! please answer I think it is a Great Idea. LOL HA HA HA!!! www.ceilingfanpodcast.com
Sorry I had to put that in because I wan't you to LISTEN!!!
-Dreamer
(Did I succeed in wasting your time)

















 

5 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY!!! Calvin should TOTALLY be our mascot!!! Absolutely! What will we call him? Fluffy? Oh my gosh...Absolutely...we have a new mascot...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Calvin has to be our mascot. That would be so funny. He should come to our club and be a part of it. He has read so many books, I should think that he would be a good writer.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I think that if he just had a way to write without literally typing or putting a pen to paper, he would be brilliant. Let's have a new campaign...Calvin Klomparens for LOTP club membership!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover up the ship every body!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! Calvin Klomparens for LOTP club membership means that he should have a membership in the Lords of the Pencil club!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete