Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Three More Entries

I'm kickin' back with three more entries and I'm rampin' my entries up to seven! BOOYAH!!!

I Walked Seventy Meters
I walked seventy meters
And met a bunch of weeters
But they were really sweeters
So I loved them till I died

That was my first stupid poem. Now here's my next stupid poem.

My Dog Was a Hog
I loved my little dog.
But he was quite a hog.
And he ate my only hot dog.
So I shot him with my gun.

Now, my last but not least final poem. There is a story to it. Ask me if you come over. (Or in the comments.)

Don't Let Caleb Stack Chairs
Caleb cannot stack
But he knows a couple of facts.
Never let Caleb stack
Or you will turn into a yak
Because you let Caleb stack.

Those were my three dumb poems.
-Dreamer

4 comments:

  1. I have received your three contest entries. I don't know how much you're going to win with these...but who knows? By the way, Tiger, I am classifying The Doorway as a poem. I think it will do the best in that category.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks President Fantasy. I am sorry we could not come over on Monday, but I was trying to finish off some school, then I went to the store with Mom. Hopefully, I will get on track today and play with you guys.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete