Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I already finished two contest entries!!!

Yippee, I already finished TWO ENTRIES!!!!!! Congratulate me (just joking). I finished them last night, they are called "The Pencil of Death" and "Sonnet 3". Yeah I think the second name is the coolest lol. Oh I hope I win most creative on "The Pencil of Death" even though it is only two pages long. Oh I might be doing a report on chocolate. That would be funny!!!
-Dreamer
(I hope I didn't waste your time, did I?) lol.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice...keep up the good work!
    (Hey Tiger, you're going to have to make a lot of entries to beat this girl!)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WRITE LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [whimper] Help...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just went upstairs and wrote some stuff. I might finish my report, I don't know yet. But I did write one song and I am writing a not so short story. My song is "Bob the Kitty," a take off of "Bob the Builder." Hope you like it!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...Finish that report...or at least tell me what it's about...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOB THE BUILDER WHAT you are taking it off of Bob the Builder!!! Oh well. Oh Yeah were going Ice-skating tomorrow!! and I finished two more entries!!!! lol
    -Dreamer
    (don't worry more can sometimes mean not as good quality!!! yours will be better)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Though I must say, you are an amazing writer and you have amazing quality stories.
    My song is a take off of Bob the Builder, but it is about Bob the Kitty. Just wait. It is pretty funny [I hope.]
    P.S. President Fantasy, the report is on... a breed of dragon.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete