Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Countdown: 5 Days

I've got to get all my posting in before my two weeks away from all you amazing people. And the blog.
Just so you guys know, Raistlin is making a bit of a campaign to be vice president. Basically, that means that he would be in charge if I'm ever gone. So his test will be when I'm in Italy. Yes, dear friends. Raistlin will be in charge of Lords of the Pencil for a week. If he does all right, he'll be made vice president.
And I'm working on judging the entries. I should be done by Saturday. (I hope. Gulp...)
-President Fantasy
P.S. I'll have more exciting stuff for you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, Raistlin wants to be vice president? Well, that will have to be seen while you... are... IN ITLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadness... pain... oh, we are going to miss you... well, I hope you have fun.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be in charge for two weeks, actually. But you guys can vote to impeach him if he does a HORRIBLE job. But only if he's AWFUL.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete