Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Tiger!!! HELP!!!

Where is your story, Tiger? It's gone. The post no longer exists. WHAT DID YOU DO?
Okay, are you just editing it, or what? What happened?
Enough of me freaking out. There. Okay. Whew.
I just hope that you didn't lose it...
I meant the post. I didn't mean...
Never mind.
-President Fantasy

5 comments:

  1. Nope, it was just in the middle of editing. It is back!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I'm going to go save it.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes...just a couple more comments on your story.
    I like the twinge of regret and Alagin being tempted. I was thinking about Gandan in general, and I think that he needs to have a very clear personality. Like, for example, he could be a very deadly but humorous bad guy. For example, Richard Maxwell is a bad guy (at first) but he's constantly saying things that make you laugh. Or if you want him to be more serious, make him something different. Gandan just seems very...very much like you've seen him somewhere before, or like you've met him somewhere, but you can't exactly remember where. He's like the standard villain, and I think he could make a really great bad guy. I'd just encourage you to think through his character a lot and add some twists and quirks.
    Like being in love, or something. Things you wouldn't expect.
    Otherwise, only one more thing: You could change the title of the chapter, not that it's bad, but it could be even better. Something like...A Throne Room Dispute. Or Sibling Rivalry. Or something like that.
    Keep it up!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, President Fantasy. I love it how you always have something to add, to tweek, to change to our stories. Suggestions, advice and the critism. What would I do with out you? Wait- I know! Proably miss very important points in my story and end up more confused than when I began. Thanks for everything you do in this club.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome. Thank YOU.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete