Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I miss you

Okay, Fantasy I'm missing you even though it has been REALLY BUSY!!!! Anyways you're awesome, I miss you, Raistlen is being a HORRIBLE Vice President because he is NOT CHECKING THE BLOG!! Not making ANY MEETINGS, And not Posted anything on the Blog about trying to make a new meeting!!! And more things that I'm not going to list off!!!
-Dreamer

5 comments:

  1. (Not trying to be rude or anything just keeping Fantasy Posted).
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I miss her too, Dreamer. I hope she is having fun in Itlay... oh well. Raisltin isn't too bad a vice president- except for the fact that it has taken him forever to get on the blog. At least he hasn't done anything too bad...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops, I mean Raistlin. Sorry!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said Itlay too...
    -President Fantasy, back from the dead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it humorous that nobody can write Raistlin's name correctly (except for me and Raistlin, the only two who have actually read the book that the name is from).
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete