Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Countdown: This is It

The Great Italy Countdown is finished. By the time you read this, I will be either in a plane or actually in fair Italia. So, my dear friends and family and club members...
So long. Farewell. I'll miss you all. I'll think about you every day (for the fifteen days I'm actually there. So that's fifteen times.) No, really, more than that. I'll take video, and write about it, and take pictures. If I happen to come upon a computer with Internet, I WILL post something on the blog.
Like I said, Raistlin's in charge. If he does a bad job, you can get rid of him after one week. That's SEVEN days, all right? He has until next Tuesday morning to prove to you that he can be a good vice president.
Tiger, I was hoping to see your finished post on A Text to Save the World, but just finish it for me before I come back, okay? Dreamer, try to finish Chapter 3. Raistlin, do a good job as vice president in charge, all right? Horse Love, write about all your horses. And Tonks...do whatever Tonks does.
Here's one final song. Two, actually, but one you have heard. Here's the first one. It's called The Way Back, and it's a song sung by Ethan and Aaron and possibly James. I can't really tell.
And then, here's song #2: It's "Come Back Jimmy" again, because it's about Jimmy Barclay leaving, and I'm leaving. And because I LOVE the song.

This is it, everybody. Love you all. Hope you have fun while I'm gone. Sorry I didn't get a video to Tiger and Horse Love for the McClains, but there's a new page on here if you look under "Pages" just above the Archive of Awesomeness that has a picture of me and a short bio. By the way, Tiger, can you write my bio for me? I tried to, and it sounded weird. Besides, it's better if you write it, and not me.

Once again, in the insurmountable (look that one up) words of Ethan Daniels...
"Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye! GOODBYE! GOODBYE!!! GOODBYE!!!"
 -President Fantasy, over and out (for two weeks)
 

2 comments:

  1. You are wrong. I read this near around four in the morning. I will miss you a ton. My advice: have fun, take pictures, write about your adventures when you get back, and do as the Italians do. Have fun!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or when I'm here...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete