Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiger's Story undergoes revision

 Hello fellow club members! My story [not the Chapter 2 of A Text to Save the World! ] has had some changing to it. Please go find it, scroll down to where it says, NEW CHANGES HERE, and read until you reach the end of the story [ I have made minor changes to it too] or until it says, END OF CHANGES HERE. Thanks!
-Tiger

4 comments:

  1. I see...very nice. I did notice that if Gandan is trying to get Alagin on his side, he's not doing a very good job. He also claims that what he wants is for Alagin to get angry? The plan still doesn't make sense to me.
    But I like the foreshadowing and the politics (that is, the stuff with the dwarves). Great going.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will have to fix it even more...[sigh]. If this is what it takes, I will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... President Fantasy, I have more entries to give to you.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete