Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Frisain's the horse of wonder

   
                                                         The Horse of Wonder
                                                        Frisain's
               
                                                       This is the horse of kings throught out the age's
horse people have hit black gold with frisain's. There body's are graceful and gentel . One of the best drassage horse's.In my mind though .

             -Horse Love

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! those horses are pretty!!! that is really cool! I did not watch the whole video. ONLY because it was really long! but I still think the horses are beautiful!lol
    -Dreamer
    (Great job at looking at the Blog Horse Love)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO DREAMER I COMAND YOU IT IS SO COOL YOU MUST SEE THE WHOLE THING !!!!!!!


    - you beter watch the whole thing I am watching you ! Horse Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dreamer tell Miss I dont look at my one and only blog at lunch break Fantsy that she should look at my entrys oh and Dreamer one you should also look at my entrys and two I finshed reading Way Back When and three I am done with school by the end of today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID look at the blog at lunch! I just didn't comment!
    OK, OK, I'll go and comment...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One, I don't know what Horse Love just said but. I looked at the whole fresian video. I don't know was the black horse doing the drisage?
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep dreamer one of the frisain's is doing dreesage and very well I must add .

    ReplyDelete